Textile Screen Printing Inks
- Composition: The Himalaya serie is formulated PHTHALATE FREE, HEAVEY METAL SALTS FREE and AZOÎC DYES FREE and complies with the norm EN 71-3
- Appearance: satin finish
- Touch: soft
- Surface yield with mesh 62th.cm: 25 sqm/L
- Washing resistance: very good
- Tests performed at 40°C, 60°C and 90°C. Results avaible on request
- Ironing: on the reverse side
- Shelf life: refer to the label
- Mesh 36 th.cm to screen print liquid adhesives (transfer printing) and low bleed underlayer
- Mesh 62 th.cm to screen print white under-layers
- From mesh 43 th.cm to mesh 90 th.cm to screen print colours and top whites
- From mesh 90 th.cm to mesh 120 th.cm to screen print CMYK shades
- Diluents and cleaning solvents:
– Solvents: 2881, 2891, 2899, NS91.
Fast –flash curing from 2 to 3 sec.
After flash-curing the surface of the fabric will not be so sensitive to the temperature therefore pulling a second later will not be necessary.
Attention: To avoid weak curing of white inks, settle the flash time and flash power correctly.
Printing wet on wet: Ink can be printed wet on wet when the pallets are warm.
Substrates: Paper (ref. 2543100) or polyester mat (ref. 2543600).
Drying of the substrates: 1 min at 100 – 110°C.
Pressing: 15 sec from 160 – 170°C. Parameters may vary according to the fabrics and the material used.
Preliminary tests are recommended.