Self Adhesive Panel Hanging Plates
Self Adhesive Panel Hanging Plates are a quick and economical way to hang prints on substrates including ChromaLuxe, Dibond, Fomex and acrylic. They allow the panel to hang on almost any hook, nail or screw. Spacers at the bottom of the panel make it hang flat and slightly away from the wall.
Plates are backed with a high qualityPolyethylene foam pad with
an aggressive rubber resin pressure sensitive adhesive on both sides. The paper release liner is slightly larger than the plates to make for easy peeling.
Standard Self Adhesive Panel Hanging Plates
- Perfectly flat zinc-plated steel plates, with a horizontal hanging bridge.
- Used individually, they are ideal for smaller panels.
- Can also be used in pairs.
Angled Self Adhesive Panel Hanging Plates
- Angled micro-sawtooth hanging bridges allow the panel to be moved side to side to get it perfectly level, even if the hooks or pins aren’t.
- Used in handed pairs.
- Recommended for larger panels – gives greater stability, spreads the load over two wall fixings, helps keep the panel flat.