FOREVER Laser-Dark (No-Cut) Lite
The transfer time for A/B is now 33 percent faster than conventional Laser-Dark (No-Cut), while the pressing time on the substrate has been cut to just 1 to 5 seconds. The results produce intense colours and bright whites. Compared to the standard B-Paper LowTemp, B-Paper Lite has an even thinner coating, which has a positive effect on the price and simplifies the transfer process. In addition, "bleeding" of the edges on hard surfaces is no longer an issue. For the A/B transfer process, you should continue to use our regular A-Foil Finishing.
- Selfweeding 2-paper-system
- Suitable for CMYK & CMYW printers
- Pressing time for A/B is only 45-60 seconds (150°C/302°F). 33% faster
- Smoother separation of A/B
- Transfer temperature to the substrate range from 100-150°C/212-305°F
- Approx. 15% lower sales price compared to our standard B-Paper LowTemp
- No bleeding of the edges on hard surfaces
- Finishing with hot stamping foils
Further information: https://www.forever-ots.com/product/laser-dark-no-cut-lite/
Order the high-quality and cost-effective B-Paper Lite from your dealer now and achieve great results quickly and easily.
Find your dealer: firstname.lastname@example.org