What is on show?
- Educational content specifically designed to introduce new ideas, techniques and inspirations
- Unmissable product demonstrations highlighting the very latest innovations
- Advice sharing with colleagues, industry-leaders and peers
- Inspirational speakers from across the industry and across the globe
- Unbeatable content introducing business solutions, new launches and case studies
- Diversification for profit – discover how new products and ideas can result in increased profits
Find your way around the FESPA features with our new app
Every year Europe’s 21 leading trade magazines for digital production techniques evaluate the latest technological developments – products such as software and hardware, printing devices, periphery, postpress solutions and consumables. The best products in their category are honoured with an EDP Award.
The 21 EDP magazines support more than half a million readers (only with their printed issues) in 27 European countries in their purchasing decisions.
This year, the EDP Awards will be presented during FESPA Global Print Expo 2019 in Munich. The date: Wednesday, 15 May 2019, 16:00.
Insightful case studies from leading printers in their field as they offer top tips on how to take your business forward, exploring the challenges they faced within their businesses and how they overcame them.
Business building – a leading local consultant will share information and key takeaways to support the sales and marketing of your business. With a core focus on supporting the design aspect including Photoshop and supporting design skills, these learnings will enable you to offer an even-better value service.
Uncover trends and forecasts for the future, discover growth sectors and understand how you can grow your business.
Technology – explore the very latest technological advances, offering you the opportunity to reach new markets and boost your bottom line.
Import / export – enjoy practical expertise as independent consultants offer hard-hitting advice and information on topics such as the latest EU regulations and how to comply.
Keynote sessions from end-users, including Adidas, sharing their experiences on what they hope for in a supplier, what they are looking for technically in their product, and how you the printer can match these needs to create a fruitful and long-lasting business relationship.
Products on show
- Screen printing machinery & inks manufacturers
- Pre-press and design software suppliers
- Digital printing machinery & inks manufacturers
- Signage suppliers
- Embroidery machinery and consumable suppliers
- Garment, promotional & work wear suppliers
- T-shirt printing machinery & inks manufacturers
- Sublimation and transfer printing manufacturers
- Pad printing machinery & inks manufacturers
- Cleaning products, chemicals & adhesives manufacturers
- Media and substrates manufacturers
- Finishing equipment suppliers
- Trade services providers
- Indoor & outdoor sign & display systems suppliers
- Print and business management software businesses