With the now considerably extended ColorFinder 2.0 you always receive the best possible pigment recipe for your desired target colour. You can choose from the common colour systems such as Pantone, HKS or RAL. Colour shades based on L,a,b and RGB values can also be calculated without any problems.
Supported by the ColorFinder, you can easily achieve brilliant, high-quality and long-lasting printing results based on different pigment assortments and printing pastes, which are also ecologically and economically convincing.
Based on your specifications, your recipes are easily and quickly calculated and collected in a clearly arranged recipe database. In addition, you will receive details on the printing pastes used and colorimetric information on tolerance values - so your print products are optimally matched.
Enhanced and even better - that's new in ColorFinder 2.0
- Now also for continuous printing (allover printing)
- Additional screen printing pigment ranges BEZAPRINT, BEZAPRINT CC (C2C ECOPRINT by CHT) and COLORMATCH SI
- Further screen printing processes like transfer printing- Focus on sustainability - pigment selection based on selected standards (bluesign, GOTS, OEKOTEX)
- Information on the printing paste systems used
- Optimized usability and recipe management with search function
Why you should use ColorFinder 2.0
- Increase the quality of your print products
- Recipe according to GOTS, bluesign or "Cradle 2 Cradle"
- Save time & costs and increase your efficiency
Seamless colour selection
- Comprehensive Pantone, HKS or RAL pallets
- Infinitely variable input as Lab* or sRGB values
Flexible and individual application
- Selection of different printing methods and procedures
- Input of a desired batch quantity
- Pigment profiles can be saved
- Personal recipe management with search function