iprintoBLACK is in fact our solution for a great visual impact, completely black and deeply sustainable.
iprintoBLACK is partially made of recycled PolyPropylene, and totally recyclable at the end of its life.
iprintoBLACK is meant for those who are looking for a “green” rigid substrate, alternative to PVC.
- Light, durable and easy to manipulate;
- Rigid and warped as a result of its two-way honeycomb structure;
- High-quality, uniform surface;
- Resistant to moisture, chemical agents and scratches;
- Ideal for all types of processing: milling, die-cutting, laser-cutting, blade and guillotine cutting;
- Easy to glue, weld, crease, punch
- Suitable for lamination
- Available in “MATT” (rougher satin)
- 100% Polypropylene, fully recyclable.
- Thickness: 3mm & 5mm;
- Size: 2050x3050mm, 1550x3050mm, 1220x2440mm
Other format and thickness are available on request.