DTG Q2 - Hybrid Direct to Garment Printer
The DTG Digital Q2 Hybrid garment printer provides even greater flexibility in direct garment prints where speed, colour accuracy and Industrial reliability are key to success.
The Q Hybrid Series printers are designed for both direct to garment printing (DTG) and direct to film (DTF) for heat transfer applications from a single printing platform.
The Q Hybrid Series printers enable garment decorators to expand the range of products they can decorate using both direct and indirect methods of garment decoration in one platform.
- Up to 100 dark garments per hour in production mode and 185 light shirts
- Dual (2) QLVP patented (quick load vacuum platens)
- New formula EDTG series inks designed for longer print head life.
- User replaceable bulk 1.0Liter ink packs Reverse firmware for transfer prints inbuilt Easy to set-up and designed for industrial use
- Quad (4) trailing staggered print head array Linear motion guide carriage with auto height adjustment
- Heavy duty 2 stage ink mist extraction Advanced auto head and cap cleaning systems
- Patented white ink recirculation/white ink flush through on demand system A.I.R®
- Two year warranty first year including
- print head