SAi Flexi 21
Flexi 21, the most feature-rich version of its flagship software. The 64-bit RIP system is engineered to meet the demanding design to production challenges of sign & print and large format print providers, while continuing to be highly productive with fast processing speeds.
Created as an all-in-one solution for design, print, print-and-cut and direct-to-vinyl production workflow, Flexi 21 also includes a host of advanced features including:
- Multi-layer/white and varnish ink layered printing - Generate white or varnish ink on the fly or from the white layer in the predefined design
- Variable Data printing - Easily customize text, images, or bar/QR codes
- Jig templates – Allows users to design and save jig templates that will precisely match the jig on the printer bed for printing on multiple parts, such as phone cases.
- Enhanced printing while RIPping – Users no longer have to wait for the print job to finishing ripping to start printing, this allows for faster processing time.
- Custom cut line names and colors – Users can now define their own, custom, cut line spot colors and give the custom names, simplifying the cutting process.
- Adobe Illustrator® layer support – Multi-layer Illustrator or PDF files can be split into multiple jobs which then can be processed as spot colors like white and varnish.
- Custom inkset – Inkset channels and profiles can be customized to different color modes, if your printer supports custom ink.
- G7 Certification – Recognizes gray balance and generates linearization that is compliant with G7 color standards.